- Plan your visit
- Seasonal self-catering accommodation
29 rue du Moulin Rouge
Tel. : 03 84 87 22 55
Quai 39 is the little corner of tranquillity that will please those who need to recharge their batteries, to take a break.
Here, you will put your bags down and stay at the quay to contemplate the passing river.
Quai 39 is like a parenthesis.
Built 2.50 m above the Eurovéloroute (reserved for users and cyclists), the 360° view of the Doubs is breathtaking - and that's an understatement!
Here, you can dream, relax in the patio, watch the fire in the fireplace, try out all the sofas and armchairs...do nothing, then.
You can also paddle, fish, cycle, walk, run... for the bravest.
You can also go on a day trip:
- a trip to the market of Dole (medieval city at 10mn)
- and hop ! a tour of the mustard bars of Dijon (45mn away) and it's a change from wine !
- and hop! to the assault of the citadel of Besançon (Besac for the intimate ones...) in 30 mn
- and hop ! we go to Vesoul at 45 mn (for those who always wanted to see Vesoul...)
And the evening, we return to the quay, we settle down in the patio and that's it!
4 people maxi
Number of rooms : 2 bedrooms
|2 night rental
|3 night rental
|4 night rental
|Per week low season
|Per week middle season
|Per week high season
MEANS OF PAYMENT
GPS coordinates : 47.13777161, 5.59766912